Woohoo!!! Vacation !!

 Hello! 

Im currently writing this on a train!

Honestly, i meant to write about japan expo and the crepe meet first. I was TRYING to keep it chronological... But to be honest i just didn't feel like it.. maybe ill write a shorter blog post where ill put all my photos later,, 

So right now I'm on a train alone! This is pretty exciting to me. Ive never been so unsupervised on any trip, and I feel so good! I can't stop using exclamation marks!! 

Its good that i have wifi available.. ive been listening to music, talking with my friends, just distracting myself from this restless energy I'm feeling in my tummy, which is making it hard to be patient.. this feels so long TT 

Oh and by the way!! This train is taking me tooo.. Nene! That's right, its a friend vacation, or friendcation as you could call it.

Im staying with her for a week in the south, near the beach! It feels like heaven. It also looks like heaven outside of my window. We're already in the south, and the scenery is lovely.. blue sky, not like in paris, with grass yellowed by the sun and cypress-ish trees as well (not sure abt the trees, but trust that they're very lovely and southern).. Mediterranean beauty for sure.. it reminds me of Spain, its nice that its still somewhat familiar.

Im also wearing my new converses.. they're burgundy red.. i love them ♡

God its so gorgeous outside! I feel like im seeing the world for the first time! I cant wait to be with Nene!

I haven't been at a sunny beach in 3years.. ive been isolated from the sun, my skin got so pale.. i used to tan nicely, but ill have to be careful to use sunscreen cause i feel like my skin can't handle this now. Anyways i missed the beach! Damn i cannot wait to swim! The train just passed a kids fair

Last summer, i went hiking with my aunt in the north of France, and we passed a kids fair that i said was depressing. But looking back on it, the grey sky was probably what was depressing me.. or im in an extra good mood today maybe

Omg palm trees and a canal,,, this really is the south.. im so enchanted my goodness.. i feel so nice.. writing is swell

Im writing all this on my phone with my cute nails i did before going.. i wanted some fake nails that would hopefully last the whole week.. they're really cute. I wish i couldve used a little white bow on the middle nail instead of green gems, but i didn't have enough for both hands..

I think we just passed olive trees! How idyllic.. a lady was asking where we are stopping now.. it seemed for a moment she missed her spot, but we're all good.

I was so stressed before going. What if i encountered human malice one way or another? A scammy ticket controler, a sit thief, a luggage lurcher (?) or some other kind of jerk.. but now im feeling oh so serene.. the exctatic relief after a week of stressing and planning and last minute shopping, when everyone is going just right.. i have my bathing suits, my nails done, my panties packed, my to do lists completed, and everything is alright.

What a good start to my holiday!

We just passed the sea! Ok now its a good holiday.. ill add a pic later! 

     Blanca


No comments:

Post a Comment